Vestiaire.ca

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 553

Author Topic: Ce que vous avez vu dans la LNH  (Read 1727667 times)

Rejcaj

• Joueur de Concession
    • View Profile
Re: Ce que vous avez vu dans la LNH
« Reply #1365 on: October 07, 2018, 08:00:12 AM »

Un agent de joueur influent dans la NHL m'a dit que Pacio vs Heiskanen a failli se réaliser il y a environ 1 an.  Il y avait des choix impliqués et c'est là que ça a coincé. Bergevin ne voulait pas donner de choix élevés.  Il aurait préféré un échange de jeunes prospects.  Alors, ce n'était pas si fou que ça.  C'était genre Montréal donnait un 1er choix et Dallas un 2e. Je ne sais pas quelle année de repêchage par contre.
Opinion : Jugement, avis personnel, manière de penser sur un sujet ou un ensemble de sujets, qui n’implique pas que ceux-ci soient justes ou non.

Ulysse

• Joueur de Concession
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: October 07, 2018, 08:06:05 AM »

Un agent de joueur influent dans la NHL m'a dit que Pacio vs Heiskanen a failli se réaliser il y a environ 1 an.  Il y avait des choix impliqués et c'est là que ça a coincé. Bergevin ne voulait pas donner de choix élevés.  Il aurait préféré un échange de jeunes prospects.  Alors, ce n'était pas si fou que ça.  C'était genre Montréal donnait un 1er choix et Dallas un 2e. Je ne sais pas quelle année de repêchage par contre.
pas trop difficile de savoir quel choix

Heiskanen fut le choix de l'an derrnier ( 2017 ) pas 2015

PACIO pour Heiskanen +

ou

PACIO + KOTKANIEMI pour  Heiskanen = méchante kriss de coche

Rejcaj

• Joueur de Concession
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: October 08, 2018, 08:23:27 AM »

Je lui ai demandé et les choix au repêchage n'étaient pas ceux de 2018.  En passant, quoique je reconnaisse son talent, Heiskanen est bon, mais pas autant qu'un Dahlin.  Alors, Pacio + KK contre lui aurait été toute une gaffe.
Opinion : Jugement, avis personnel, manière de penser sur un sujet ou un ensemble de sujets, qui n’implique pas que ceux-ci soient justes ou non.

logik47

• Joueur de Soutien
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: October 08, 2018, 11:24:42 AM »

Beaucoup de joueurs verront leur nom placés sur la IR

James Van Riemsdyk - absent de 5 à 6 semaines;
Brandon Dubinsky - absent de 4 à 6 semaines;
Roberto Luongo - absent au moins une semaine;
Jonathan Quick - absent pour une durée indéterminée.

On ne veut jamais se réjouir de la blessure de quelqu'un, mais dans le cas de Quick, c'est peut-être un soupir de soulagement compte tenu qu'il a blanchi le CH lors de ses deux derniers départs au Centre Bell.

Ariakan

• Joueur de 1er trio
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: October 08, 2018, 07:22:05 PM »

Pas directement LNH, mais quand on essaie d'inventer de nouvelles façons de scorer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XleVj_R6Wlk

Je l'ai trouvé bien drôle

sportyfreak109

• Joueur de Concession
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: October 11, 2018, 04:29:20 PM »

Pour ceux qui n’ont pas un abonnement avec The Athletic, voici un extrait très intéressant de l’entrevue entre MB et Arpon Basu:

When I asked about O’Reilly, they’re asking for Poehling,” Bergevin said while sitting in a luxury suite at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto just prior to the season opener last week. “That’s a starter. And a second (round pick), and this, and that and whoa, whoa, whoa.

Those discussions began with the Sabres asking for the No. 3 pick, something Bergevin said he wasn’t even willing to entertain as a starting point.

“I said no way I’m doing that,” Bergevin said. “Then Poehling’s name came and, again, it’s tempting, but no.

Saying yes might have solidified his position as the team’s general manager, and many other GMs in Bergevin’s shoes probably would have said yes in an instant.

But Bergevin said no. And that says a lot.

This was in fact the second time Poehling could have gotten Bergevin some immediate help, and both times he took a pass. The first came at the 2017 draft, as Poehling was falling down the board.

]“Three picks before our pick that year, Minnesota called me. They made me an offer for that pick. It was tempting, but I said no,” Bergevin said. “Then after the pick, Chuck Fletcher came to me and he goes, ‘That was our guy.’ Trust me, it was tempting to trade the pick because it would help us right away, but I said no, if Poehling’s there we’re taking Poehling.

"What happened last year, we didn’t think it was going to go that way, and it did. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. With that group of players that we had, we didn’t get it done. ]So changing the fourth line players is not going to make a difference. So there were guys that I figured I need to change, because with that group we didn’t get it done. So that’s when I decided on Max and Chucky, and I replaced them with what I did.

SUR LE 1ier Juillet:

“Tavares is a different level. He’s a No. 1 centre, you could build around him, he’s still pretty young. These guys happen once every 10 years that they become available, so it’s part of my job to go after them, even though I kind of knew it was not going to happen. But I have to try,” Bergevin said. “Stastny was a guy who short-term, I’m always thinking short-term, so I didn’t know where KK (Kotkaniemi) was going to be, I know Poehling’s going to turn pro, but still young, so on the short-term (Stastny) will just patch a hole while these guys (develop).

“He was not changing the plan. You need to give those minutes to somebody who can help the wingers and you’re still in a market where you’re trying to win and trying to bring your guys into a winning environment. But again, I knew right away he wasn’t going to come so I immediately backed off. I didn’t chase somebody.

At the time we wanted to put Jo on the wing,” Bergevin said. “We knew Max had played centre, and what are my options? You talked about Stastny, that would have been good because I put him there and then I leave Max on the wing.”

Sur ALZNER:

“But the way the cap is going, the way our team is going, I don’t believe that contract is going to hurt us to the point I’m going to have to sacrifice a young kid,” Bergevin said.

Still, a lesson was learned there, one Bergevin was readily willing to admit.

“You have to look at the player’s environment,” he said. “First of all, when that happened you have to understand what we were thinking. There was an expansion draft. We already lost Emelin, I traded Beaulieu, so my expectation was Karl was probably a guy that could eat 20 minutes. I knew he would never run numbers; he was going to play a good, solid game, move the puck quickly, block shots, be reliable. But he didn’t do that. He came in with the old mentality of the Washington man on man and he couldn’t get off that, so it was always create a battle, create a battle. He was in an environment in Washington where he was protected … he was a decent defenceman there

“What happened here, the system changed, maybe I gave him a contract where … but I know there were other teams talking to him. Maybe six months from now we’re having a different conversation where he gives us 20 minutes a night and he gets the job done. I hope that’s going to happen, I think he might get it done, but that’s up to him.”
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 04:37:32 PM by sportyfreak109 »

Sainte-Flanelle

« Reply #1371 on: October 11, 2018, 04:34:50 PM »

Pas directement LNH, mais quand on essaie d'inventer de nouvelles façons de scorer :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XleVj_R6Wlk
Je l'ai trouvé bien drôle

Bien joué, mais j'y ai pensé avant lui : j'ai fait ça il y a une couple d'années dans ma ligue. Par contre, je lai fait en me garochant dans le but et non de reculons.

L'arbitre était crampé de rires. Mais il n'a pas accordé le but pareil. J'avoue que je me trouvais petit snoro pas mal.

@sportyfreak109 : En effet, on comprend mieux bien des choses (et tsé, certains insiders du net viennent d'avoir l'air cave en beep!). Merci du partage!

« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 04:46:17 PM by La Sainte-Flanelle »

Pascal14

• Chroniqueur
  • Joueur de Concession
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: October 11, 2018, 04:44:10 PM »

Merci sporty, vraiment intéressant à lire !
Pour consulter toutes mes chroniques sur les espoirs de la LNH et du CH ainsi que sur le repêchage, c'est ici :

https://www.toutsurlehockey.com/tslh-espoirs

Max_Habs

• Joueur de Concession
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: October 11, 2018, 06:42:50 PM »

Sporty : Le texte est dispo en francais, si tu veux remplacer ton texte anglais.

Carnaval

• Joueur de Concession
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: October 11, 2018, 06:59:42 PM »

Merci. Des choses intéressantes qui permettent possiblement d'un peu suivre la pensée de Bergevin.

Il a beaucoup dit une chose et son contraire et cette fois Il semble vraiment décidé. O'Reilly contre Poehling ça prend un DG qui a un plan pour dire Non.

stromgoll88

• Joueur de Concession
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: October 11, 2018, 07:01:02 PM »

Merci. Des choses intéressantes qui permettent possiblement d'un peu suivre la pensée de Bergevin.

Il a beaucoup dit une chose et son contraire et cette fois Il semble vraiment décidé. O'Reilly contre Poehling ça prend un DG qui a un plan pour dire Non.

Effectivement! Mettons que le vers était pas mal gros sur l'hameçon!

Max_Habs

• Joueur de Concession
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: October 13, 2018, 11:51:48 PM »

The @NHLBlackhawks are the first team in NHL history to require overtime in each of their first five games to begin a season.

Quand même fou !

Max_Habs

• Joueur de Concession
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: October 14, 2018, 11:10:06 AM »

Benn : 4 buts
Radulov : 4 buts
Seguin : 3 buts
Klingberg : 3 buts
Les 14 autres joueurs mis ensemble : 3 buts

Doc Holliday

• Coach - Modérateur
  • Joueur de Concession
  • Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: October 14, 2018, 11:54:37 AM »

...j'estime qu'a un contre un, Bergevin aurait pas hésité longtemps sur Poehling/O'Reilly...  c'est le Poehling++++ qui a probablement fait la différence.  La venu d'O'Reilly aurait permis de mettre plusieurs joueurs dans la bonne chaise à mon avis, incluant, comme il le mentionne, Domi à l'aile.

samsagat

• Joueur de Concession
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: October 14, 2018, 11:55:18 AM »

Benn : 4 buts
Radulov : 4 buts
Seguin : 3 buts
Klingberg : 3 buts
Les 14 autres joueurs mis ensemble : 3 buts

Ouin, c'est le problème à Dallas, après ce quatuor super élite, ça drop considérablement.

Ils ont de bons jeunes à cheval entre 2e et 3e trio par contre: Faksa, Janmark, Shore, Nishushkin
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 553